[Fosc] Tabling Volunteer Needed, Wed., April 9, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at Oakland EarthEXPO 2014

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Wed Apr 2 16:25:18 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

We need a volunteer to assist Kathleen Harris at FOSC's table at Oakland
EarthEXPO next Wednesday, April 9, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in downtown
Oakland at Frank H. Ogawa Plaza.

If you are a Friend of Sausal Creek, that's all the experience you
need!  Kathleen is fun to table with, very knowledgeable about the
watershed, and will show you the ropes.

See www.oaklandearthexpo.com for more info on the event.

Please let me know if you can help.  If you can't, but work downtown,
please stop by and say hi.  The event runs from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.

Thanks much,
Kimra

*//*

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org