[Fosc] Earth Day Events with Friends of Sausal Creek, 4/26

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Tue Apr 15 17:29:55 PDT 2014

Hi Friends,

In celebration of Earth Day, next Saturday (4/26) Friends of Sausal Creek
will be hosting a variety of cleanup, beautification, and restoration
projects around the Sausal Creek Watershed.

Please consider joining us and giving back to the community!

On Saturday, 4/26:

   - Shoreline Clean-up at Fruitvale Bridge Park - 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
   - Beaconsfield Canyon Workday - 9 a.m. - noon
   - Clean-up at Jingletown Arts Community - 9 a.m. - noon
   - Barry Place Event - 9 a.m. - noon
   - Dimond Park Event - 8:45 a.m. - noon
   - Native Plant Nursery Event - 9 a.m. - noon
   - Bridgeview Trail Event - 9 a.m. - noon
   - Marj Saunders Park Clean-up - 9 a.m. - noon
   - Montclair Railroad Trail Event - 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
   - Wood Park Event - 10 a.m. - noon

Additional information and site leader contacts can be found at
*sausalcreek.org
<http://sausalcreek.org>* > Programs > Event Calendar.

Thank you for all of your support!

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*