[Fosc] Thank You!

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Tue Apr 29 13:23:07 PDT 2014

Hi Friends,

Thank you to all of the Earth Day project leaders and volunteers for such a
fun and productive day on Saturday! With your help we were able to host 16
projects at several locations around the Sausal Creek Watershed. Over 200
volunteers came out to give back to their community - picking up trash,
weeding nonnatives, watering and mulching natives, and fixing up our
trails. Click here<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.885200161495610.1073741827.415295038486127&type=1&l=23e3d3cc0b>to
see a few pictures.

Everything we do is dependent on you, your support, and dedication to
helping us protect and restore the watershed.

Let's keep it up! Volunteer events are held almost every weekend, with more
information at *sausalcreek.org <http://sausalcreek.org>* > Programs >
Event Calendar.

Thank you for all of your great work, and we look forward to seeing you
again soon!

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*