[Fosc] Help this weekend with the Sudden Oak Death Bioblitz!

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Thu May 8 12:16:33 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

There are very few people signed up to participate in the Berkeley
training for this year's Sudden Oak Death bioblitz.I apologize that the
details were so late in going out to you via the May-June FOSC newsletter.

UC Berkeley's Dr. Garbelotto encourages us to resample bay trees that
were positive last year and to sample adjacent bay trees. If you have
time to collect samples this weekend, you just need to sign-up for a
training to get a packet:

-10 a.m. at the Orinda Public Library - sign up with wllhh at ymail.com
<mailto:wllhh at ymail.com>

OR

-1 p.m. on the UC Berkeley campus  - sign up at
www.sod2014.eventzilla.net <http://www.sod2014.eventzilla.net/>

Samples need to be returned to one of the training locations by Monday
morning.

If you plan to collect samples in the Sausal Creek Watershed please let
me know so we can coordinate routes.

For more info see:

www.matteolab.org <http://www.matteolab.org/>

www.suddenoakdeath.org <http://www.suddenoakdeath.org/>

Thanks much,

Kimra

P.S.If you think you are subscribed to the FOSC bimonthly email
newsletter and you didn't get the newsletter around 2:43 p.m. yesterday,
5/7/14, please let me know. Gmail users remember that the newsletter is
automatically sorted to your Promotions folder unless you change your
settings.

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>