[Fosc] FOJMP Annual Meeting 5/17/14, 11 a.m.

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Wed May 14 15:29:54 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

I forgot to mention the Friends of Joaquin Miller Park Annual Meeting in
our recent newsletter.  The dynamic Dennis Evanosky will be speaking
about the history of the Oakland hills  redwoods.  See below for details.

If you plan to go and can take FOSC outreach materials for this tabling
opportunity, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kimra