[Fosc] High School Summer Internship Program

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Wed May 28 16:53:35 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

We are seeking applications for our high school summer internship program.
 This 5-week program is great for students who love the outdoors and want
to learn to help their local environment.  This year's program will take
place on Wednesdays and Fridays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., from July 2 through
August 1.  See details at
http://documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC2014_Summer_Internship_Program.pdf.
 Applications are due June 10.

Please help us spread the word by passing this information on to students
and teachers.

This is the fourth year that we are offering this fantastic opportunity for
high school students.  Thank you to the Bill Graham Supporting Foundation
of the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund and the Hillside
Gardeners of Montclair for making this summer's program possible.

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*