[Fosc] Keep on [Amazon]Smiling for FOSC!

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Fri May 30 11:38:51 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

The first donation from the AmazonSmile Foundation was recently
deposited into FOSC's bank account:  $58.82 as a result of AmazonSmile
program activity between January 1 and March 31, 2014!

Thank you to everyone who is using AmazonSmile with FOSC as your chosen
charity.

We don't get detailed reports, but I calculate roughly $11,770 in
eligible purchases were made in the first quarter of 2014.  With over
506 of you subscribed to this listserv, I know the next quarter will be
an even larger donation.

Remember, each time you shop on Amazon.com, please follow this link
<http://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-2147216> to get 0.5% of eligible
AmazonSmile purchases donated to FOSC.

Appreciatively,

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org