[Fosc] FOSC Upcoming Events

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Tue Jun 3 12:15:20 PDT 2014

Hi Friends,

I wanted to highlight a few upcoming events next week:

*Bridgeview Trail Restoration*June 8th, 10 a.m - noon
Help restore native plant communities along this beautiful trail!
Volunteers will learn how to identify and remove invasive ivy in areas that
FOSC is working to restore. Contact Kathleen Harris at kathalini at comcast.net
or (415) 377-5576.

*Seed Hike in Joaquin Miller Park*June 13th, 10 a.m. - noon
Details will be posted on the FOSC calendar next week. Join the FOSC Seed
Hike Google group for updates.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/seedhike>

*Native Bee Garden Workday at Bridgeview*
June 14th, 10 a.m. - noon
Help support native bees! Contact Kathleen Harris at kathalini at comcast.net
or (415) 377-5576.

*Shepherd Canyon Workday*June 14th, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Contact Mike at mpetouhoff at apple.com for more information or to RSVP.

*Native Plant Nursery Workday*
June 14th, 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Come help us transplant our seedlings into larger pots. Contact Michelle
Krieg at field at sausalcreek.org for more information or to RSVP.

*Please note that the collection hike on the morning of June 14th has been
canceled.*
We hope to see you around the watershed!

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*