[Fosc] Board Meeting Agenda for June 11, 7 p.m.; Potluck Save the Date 7/16/14

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Tue Jun 10 08:50:57 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

FOSC board of directors meetings are open to the public.  We invite you
to join us this Wednesday, June 11, 7 p.m. at Park Blvd. Presbyterian
Church.  The agenda is attached and is also copied below.

At the bottom of the agenda is a list of upcoming FOSC events. Please
mark your calendar for our annual Meet & Greet Potluck on Wednesday,
July 16, 6 p.m. at Beaconsfield Canyon.  We have moved the location
around to different watershed sites since we started this tradition in
2011, and our board and staff have enjoyed the opportunity to get
together with volunteers and leaders from other community
organizations.  Please share the flyer with your neighbors:

http://documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Potluck_Flyer_140716.pdf

Thank you,

Board of Directors Meeting Agenda

Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 7-9 p.m.

Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church, 4101 Park Blvd., 3rd Floor, Oakland

7:00Come to Order

Approval of April 9 Board Meeting Minutes

7:05Special Reports

Pam Boyle-Rodriguez on Vegetation Management

Melissa Reyes on /I Am Sausal Creek/

7:30Committee Reports

Fundraising/Endowment

Exercise (1/2 hour):Train Your Board (and everyone else) to Ask

Mid-Year Appeal

Nursery Committee

Nursery Security

Nursery Capacity and Shade Needs

Nursery Wetland

Restoration Committee

Follow-Up from Watershed Plan Presentation

8:30Executive Director's Report

Project Timeline and Cash Flow Chart

Staff Laptops

PG&E Coordination

Summer Program Update

Volunteer Appreciation

Listserv as Outreach Tool

T-Shirt Design Contest Update

July-August Newsletter -- Deadline July 1

Staff Vacations

_Upcoming Events_:

·Seed/Collection Hikes -- Fridays, June 13 & 26; Saturdays, July 12 &
26; Thursdays, July 17 & 24; all 10 a.m.-12 p.m.

·Shepherd Canyon Workday -- Saturday, June 14, 9-11 a.m.**

·Bridgeview Native Bee Garden Workdays -- Saturday, June 14; Sunday,
July 20, all 10 a.m.-12 p.m.

·Nursery Workdays --Saturdays, June 14 & 28, July 12 & 26, August 9, all
1:30-4:30 p.m

·Wood Park Workdays -- Saturdays, June 21, July 19, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.

·Beaconsfield Workdays -- Saturdays, June 28 & July 26, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.

·Aquatic Insect Monitoring -- Sundays, July 6 & August 3, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.

·Marj Saunders Park Workdays -- Mondays, July 7 & August 4, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.

·Bridgeview Trail Workdays -- Sundays, July 13 & August 10, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.

·*July Meet & Greet Potluck at Beaconsfield Canyon -- Wednesday, July
16, 6-8 p.m.*

·*FOSC Board Meeting -- Wednesday, August 13, 7-9 p.m.*

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org