[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon workday this Saturday, 9-12

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Jun 23 16:49:03 PDT 2014

Join us this Saturday, June 28, 9 to Noon, for a summer workday in Beaconsfield Canyon. We’ll be tackling some of the grasses, thistle and more fire prone invasive plants. Not to mention clearing paths in preparation for the FOSC Summer Meet & Greet on July 16. We provide water, snacks, tools and gloves. Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place off Chelton Drive in Montclair. For more info email Richard at rkcommunications.com.