[Fosc] Call for Transplanting Help at the Friends of Sausal Creek Native Plant Nursery

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Mon Jul 7 10:34:19 PDT 2014

Dear Friends,

Summer is here and at the Friends of Sausal Creek Native Plant Nursery we
have thousands of baby seedlings that need to be transplanted. Please join
us and help our seedlings grow! This is a great opportunity to learn about
native plants, their growth cycle, and meet new people.

Nursery events will take place every Saturday this month from 1:30 - 4:30
p.m. in Joaquin Miller Park (directions:
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/nursery_worksite.pdf). Note that we
have added an additional event on Saturday, July 19th.

Looking forward to having your help!

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*