[Fosc] Potluck Reminder-Wed., July 16, 6 p.m., Beaconsfield Canyon

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Mon Jul 14 10:02:30 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Hopefully the July-August FOSC newsletter that I sent out last Friday
via Constant Contact made it into your in box, so you already have the
details on the potluck in Beaconsfield Canyon this Wednesday night, July
16, at 6 p.m. If at all possible, please carpool as this lovely park is
tucked into a quiet neighborhood.

Details on the potluck are on the flyer:

http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Potluck_Flyer_140716.pdf

If you didn't get the email newsletter, you can read it online at:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs145/1106683795891/archive/1117897180169.html

Please let me know if you think you are subscribed and you didn't get
the email.If you are a Gmail user, remember that it is likely filed in
your Promotions folder.

Thanks,

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>