[Fosc] Call EBMUD if you have info on increased flow in creek, please

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Mon Jul 21 10:00:25 PDT 2014

Thanks, Beth.  This is the first report I have had of this.  I just
called EBMUD at (866) 403-2683 to report the increased flow and the
dispatcher said they would send someone out to look as soon as
possible.  I gave them my cell phone number and Beth's address and phone
number.

*All Friends of Sausal Creek:**
*
If anyone further upstream can pinpoint the point where the flow is
increasing, please call EBMUD; I would also appreciate an email or call.

Even if you can just tell me that the flow upstream is normal, that
would probably be helpful to know in case EBMUD calls Beth or me and we
can help narrow their search.  You could email us at beglisc at hotmail.com
and coordinator at sausalcreek.org but don't need to post to the listserv.

Thanks, all, for being the eyes and ears of the creek.

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org