[Fosc] Call EBMUD if you have info on increased flow in creek, please

Beth Glisczinski beglisc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:30:38 PDT 2014

EBMUD has been here, and is now moving upstream to identify the source.  Matt, I gave the EBMUD employee your location before he left.

Beth
beglisc at hotmail.com

From: mcover at csustan.edu
To: coordinator at sausalcreek.org; beglisc at hotmail.com; fosc-sausalcreek.org at lists.sausalcreek.org
Subject: RE: [Fosc] Call EBMUD if you have info on increased flow in creek,	please
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:20:07 +0000

The creek has high flow (I am guessing >1 cfs) and very turbid (looks like milk chocolate) where I am on Canon Ave just downstream of Dimond Park. I'm calling EBMUD right now. Unfortunately
 I'm not free right now to walk upstream and identify the source.

Matt