[Fosc] In Need of Wooden Pallets for Nursery

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Mon Jul 21 10:39:18 PDT 2014

Hi Friends,

It's an exciting time at the FOSC Native Plant Nursery, as we are growing
many more plants than ever before.

To accommodate space for all of these new seedlings, we are in need of
sturdy, wooden pallets to place on our shade house floor. Keeping the
plants off of the ground will ensure that they stay healthy.

If you know of any places that give away free pallets, have sturdy pallets
that you would like to donate, or are available to help deliver pallets to
the nursery, please let me know.

Thank you for all of your support!

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*