[Fosc] Yesterday's high flows in Sausal Creek

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Tue Jul 22 09:59:41 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Below is an explanation on yesterday's high flows.  Thank you, Bob, for
filling us in!  Bob tried to post this message to the listserv, but I
don't think the email went through because the listserv was cc'd and
listserv protections don't allow the listserv email address to be
included as a cc: or a bcc:  I apologize that I didn't notice this sooner.

If I get a report from EBMUD I will post to the listserv.
Kimra