[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon Workday this Saturday

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Wed Jul 23 10:24:13 PDT 2014

Join us for a canyon cleanse this Saturday, 9-12, in Beaconsfield Canyon in Montclair. We have annual grasses to deal with, thistle, and hemlock but can also marvel at the natives that are taking hold where the invasives have come out. Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes with some grip. No sandals. We provide gloves, tools, and snacks. Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place, between Ascot and Chelton drives. Walk in on the dirt road. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com.