[Fosc] Yesterday's high flows in Sausal Creek

Rena Estes rena_estes at msn.com
Tue Jul 22 10:54:36 PDT 2014

Wow, you are all awesome!

Rena Estes

Cell: 510-599-6157

 <mailto:rena_estes at msn.com> rena_estes at msn.com

From: Fosc [mailto:fosc-bounces at lists.sausalcreek.org] On Behalf Of Kimra
McAfee
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:00 AM
To: FOSC list serve
Subject: [Fosc] Yesterday's high flows in Sausal Creek

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Below is an explanation on yesterday's high flows.  Thank you, Bob, for
filling us in!  Bob tried to post this message to the listserv, but I don't
think the email went through because the listserv was cc'd and listserv
protections don't allow the listserv email address to be included as a cc:
or a bcc:  I apologize that I didn't notice this sooner.

If I get a report from EBMUD I will post to the listserv.
Kimra