[Fosc] Pardon the previous botched send: Friends of Sausal Creek Board Meeting Agenda for Wed. 8/13/14, 7-9, Park Blvd Presbyterian Church

Helen McKinley mckinley.helen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:14:27 PDT 2014

Attached are the Board Agenda and Staff Report; I have also put the agenda
into the body of the email below for your convenience.  Look forward to
seeing you at our upcoming events or out wandering in the watershed!  Helen
McKinley, President

Friends of Sausal Creek
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 7-9 p.m.
Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church, 4101 Park Blvd., 2nd Level Café Area,
Oakland

*Our mission: to promote awareness and appreciation of the Sausal Creek
Watershed, and *
*to both take and inspire action to restore, preserve, and protect the
creek and its watershed *
*as a natural and community resource *

*Board Involvement: *
*       *September Presentation by Liam O'Brien Butterfly 101 – *
*         Wed., **Sept. 17, 7 p.m.*
*       *Creek to Bay Day – Sat., Sept. 20, 8:30 a.m.-noon*
*       *Native Plant Sale and Open House – Sun., Oct. 19, 10 a.m.-4*
        * p.m. *

7:00 Remarks from the Chair

7:10 Board Member Briefing

7:20 Upcoming Urban Streams Restoration Program Proposal Solicitation
Package (PSP)
Discussion led by Restoration Committee

7:35 Minutes and Commitments Review

7:45 Financial Report: Project Timeline and Cash Flow Chart

8:00 Special Guest: Bobbi Feyerabend of the Bonita Garden Club

8:10 Board Member Recruitment

8:20 Executive Director Responds to Questions on Staff Report (attached)

8:35 Round Robin or Reflections

8:45 Closed Session: Discussion for Executive Director Review