[Fosc] want to help out on the Bridgeview Trail? Ivy removal this Sunday, Bee Garden next Sunday

kathalini at comcast.net kathalini at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 14:41:45 PDT 2014

Hello,
Friends of Sausal Creek has two projects on the Bridgeview Trail. Hopefully, this will be our last chance to prep for the rainy season. (We are going to have a rainy season, aren't we???)
Join me on Sunday, September 14th to stake out some planting areas post-ivy removal.
And, Saturday, September 20th for Creek to Bay Day, for trail maintenance (and ivy removal, of course).
And, Sunday, September 21st for bee garden weeding and planning for rainy season planting.
The Friends of Sausal Creek Native Plant Nursery has promised 150 drought-tolerant plants for our areas this year.
We meet at the Bridgeview Trailhead off Bridgeview Drive (google: Bridgeview Drive and Bridgeview Trail, Oakland, CA).
10:00 to noon. We provide tools.
If you can RSVP, I'll know how many people to expect.
Be prepared to get dirty!
Kathleen Harris
kathalini at comcast.net