[Fosc] Creek to Bay Day with Friends of Sausal Creek - this Saturday, 9/20

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Sun Sep 14 14:17:22 PDT 2014

Hi Friends,

Join us this Saturday, 9/20, for our annual Creek to Bay Day restoration
events! We will be clearing invasive species, spreading mulch, and removing
trash from the creek. This is a great way to meet your neighbors and give
back to the community. Project sites include:

   - Dimond Park, 8:45 a.m. - noon
   - Fruitvale Bridge Park, 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
   - Barry Place, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Beaconsfield Canyon, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Marj Saunders Park, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Bridgeview Trail, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Wood Park, 10 a.m. - noon
   - Jingletown, 9 a.m. - noon
   - FOSC Native Plant Nursery, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Montclair Railroad Trail, 9 a.m. - noon

Visit the FOSC calendar at sausalcreek.org > Programs > Event Calendar for
more information on each event. Please note that minors need waivers signed
in advance to participate in an event (found at the top of the calendar
page).

Hope to see you this weekend!

Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*