[Fosc] Help Needed for FOSC's Upcoming Native Plant Sale (Sun., Oct. 19, 10-4)

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Tue Sep 23 16:01:47 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Our annual native plant sale and open house is one month away!  We need
your help, please.

1)  Share the flyer with your friends:
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Plant_Sale_2014.pdf

Please email me if you want a tabbed version of the flyer to hang on
community boards, or let me know the location of the board.

2)  Are you knowledgeable about gardening with native plants? During the
sale we need a few more volunteers to help shoppers choose plants for
their spaces.   Email Michelle at field at sausalcreek.org
<mailto:field at sausalcreek.org> to sign up for a shift.

3)  We need boxes for customers to carry their purchases home. Tray-like
boxes with low sides are ideal.  Please collect them and deliver them to
the nursery during a workday (2nd and 4th Saturdays from 1:30-4:30 p.m.,
plus more on our Event Calendar at www.sausalcreek.org
<http://www.sausalcreek.org> > Programs > Event Calendar); email
Michelle at field at sausalcreek.org <mailto:field at sausalcreek.org> to let
her know you are bringing boxes so she can be prepared.

4)  Do you have a pop-up shade structure that we can borrow for the day
of the event?

Thanks for your help!

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org