[Fosc] Bay Currents talk tonight; FOSC Nov-Dec Newsletter

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Tue Nov 11 12:49:17 PST 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Because I was so tardy in publishing the November-December FOSC
newsletter, I wanted to remind you via the listserv about the final Bay
Currents talk of 2014 which is tonight, Tuesday, November 11, 7:30 p.m.
at St. Albans Parish Hall in Albany. Well-known birding instructor Rusty
Scalf will explore /Thirty Ways to Be a Shorebird/.  Arrive at 7 p.m.
for refreshments and to get a good seat.  Rusty will discuss the
ever-changing array of bay shorebirds that live by seasons and tides,
how their "lifestyles" reflect their physical attributes, how shorebird
populations seem to be changing, and what the future may hold.  Friends
of Five Creeks hosts the ongoing Bay Currents talks; see
www.fivecreeks.org for more details.

FOSC's newsletter did go out at 12:43 p.m. today from my email address
via Constant Contact. *If you think you are on the email newsletter
list, please let me know if you did not get the newsletter.*  Remember
that if you are using Gmail, Gmail will automatically sort the email
into your "Promotions" folder.  If you drag the message into your
"Primary" folder you will have the option of having all future messages
from my email address go into "Primary" rather than into "Promotions."

I hope to see you at our next FOSC meeting on Wednesday, November 19, 7
p.m. at Dimond Library to hear Lisa Owens Viani present on "Raptors,
Rats, and Riparian Areas."  Flyer at
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Member_Meeting_Flyer_141119.pdf .

Thank you for your watershed stewardship.

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org