[Fosc] Volunteers needed for Sunday's in the creek clean up

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Fri Nov 14 13:49:03 PST 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

My apologies if you've heard this already via my neighborhood listserv
posts and FOSC's Facebook pages, but we really could use a few more
folks to help pull garbage out of the creek during our quarterly clean
up this Sunday, November 16, 10 a.m. starting at the El Centro Trailhead
(http://documents.sausalcreek.org/el_centro_trailhead.pdf).To join the
fun (really!), just don your grubbies and bring your own boots if you
have them.  RSVPs to me at coordinator at sausalcreek.org
<mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org> are appreciated so we can be sure
to have enough boots.  We've lowered the recommended age to eight and
older so hopefully more families can participate.

If you want to keep your feet dry, then you can instead join Kathleen
Harris on Sunday at 10 a.m. to plant in the native bee garden at the
Bridgeview Trailhead. More details at
http://www.sausalcreek.org/#!event-calendar/c190e .

Thanks,

Friends of Sausal Creek  (FOSC)