[Fosc] Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon This Saturday

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Sat Nov 22 18:45:14 PST 2014

Volunteer Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon
Saturday, November 29, 9-12

It’s well known that weed pulling is one of the best ways to work off an excess of turkey and pumpkin pie. Join us on Saturday to help clear trails of invading plants and clear planting sites for upcoming planting days. Be sure to wear shoes or boots with good treads as we’ll be climbing on slippery ground. If you have gardening gloves, please bring them. We’ll supply tools, water, and gloves if you don’t.

We’re also looking for one additional crew leader for Saturday. If you have experience from similar workdays anywhere in the watershed and would like to groom a handful of newcomers, please let us know (email below). You don’t have to be an expert in native plants, but some knowledge is helpful.

Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place off Chelton Drive. Walk in on the dirt road. For more information, email richard at rkcommunications.com.