[Fosc] Our Heartfelt Thanks

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Wed Nov 26 12:22:51 PST 2014

Dear FOSC Friends,

Together we are making a difference.

We thank you for your continued support in cleaning up our local creeks,
battling against invasive species, growing and planting native plants to
restore habitat for wildlife, and promoting watershed education.

We hope you can take some time this holiday to enjoy your local parks and
open spaces, and let them thank you in return.

Warm wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Best,
Michelle and Kimra
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*