[Fosc] Friends of Sausal Creek Board Meeting December 10, 2014, 7-9 p.m. Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church, 4101 Park Blvd., 3rd Floor, Oakland

Helen McKinley mckinley.helen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:51:38 PST 2014

Hello Friends, As I prepare for this final board mMeeting of the year, I
want to wish everyone a wonderful winter solstice season and a very happy
New Year.  Please find our meeting agenda here, - and the staff report is
also attached. Have a look at that as it furnishes a good summary of our
work since the October staff report was issued.  Thank you for a really
great year! Helen McKinley, Board President

Friends of Sausal Creek
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 7-9 p.m.
Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church, 4101 Park Blvd., 3rd Floor, Oakland
*Our mission: to promote awareness and appreciation of the Sausal Creek
Watershed, and*
*to both take and inspire action to restore, preserve, and protect the
creek and its watershed*
*as a natural and community resource*

*Board Involvement:*

*Peet’s Holiday Giving Campaign – Wed., Dec. 17- Wed., Dec. 24*

*January State of the Creek Meeting – Dimond Canyon Presentation by Questa*

– Wed., Jan. 21, 7 p.m.

7:00 Remarks from the Chair

7:10 Board Member Briefing: Beth Wurzburg, Friends of Knowland Park

7:25 Nursery Capacity and Plant Sale 2015

7:40 Board & Staff Retreat – Proposed for Sunday, Feb. 1, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.;
rain date Feb. 8

7:50 Vote in 2015 Board of Directors Officers

7:55 Resolution for Urban Streams Restoration Program Grant Application

8:00 Minutes and Commitments Review

8:10 Financial Report

o Endowment Committee Quarterly Report

o IRS 990 for FYE 14

o Project Timeline and Cash Flow Chart

o Audit Reserve

8:30 Executive Director Responds to Questions on Staff Report

8:45 Round Robin or Reflections – a word or sentence from each person