[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon volunteer workday this Sat., 9-12

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Jan 25 11:34:06 PST 2016

It’s Planting Day in Beaconsfield Canyon
This Saturday, 9-12
2639 Beaconsfield Place off Chelton Drive in Montclair

We could use all available hands this Saturday to help us get our inventory of native plants in the ground. We have gloves, tools, water and snacks. Please wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes with good treads. We work in light rain, cancel only in a downpour. For more specifics or directions, email richard at rkcommunications.com.