[Fosc] Fern Ravine workday with EarthTeam students - Saturday 2/6

Devin Cormia via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Jan 28 11:32:17 PST 2016

Hello Friends of Sausal Creek! Please join us on 2/6 at Fern Ravine for
some tending of the recently planted natives, and removal of invasive
species from the wetlands. Our Skyline HS EarthTeam is working hard to
advertise the workday to their classmates at Skyline, and it would be great
for community members to be present and work with our youth as well! If you
are planning on attending please RSVP to
http://fernravinefeb6.eventbrite.com so we know how many tools to bring.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Michelle (
field at sausalcreek.org) or myself (devin at earthteam.net)

Our student designed flier is attached as well.

Thanks!
Devin