[Fosc] water quality monitoring volunteers needed!

via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Feb 3 14:22:28 PST 2016

Hello FOSCers,
We do water quality monitoring twice a year, once in the dry season and once in the wet season. We test for coliforms and E coli , and pH and conductivity at 6 locations in the watershed. For this testing, we take samples once a week for 5 consecutive weeks.
Would you like to learn more about the creek? Do you have time in the morning during the week, (probably Wednesday) starting the third week of February? Send me an e-mail, and I'll send more info.
Thanks!
Kathleen Harris
Bioassessment Coordinator
Friends of Sausal Creek