[Fosc] Pallid Manzanita Workday, Saturday, Feb. 13, 9 a.m. - noon

Michelle Krieg via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Feb 9 09:01:50 PST 2016

Hi Friends,

Join us on Saturday, Feburary 13th, from 9 a.m. - noon to help enhance
habitat for the endangered pallid manzanita. We will be clearing debris and
checking on our germination plots.

*Pallid Manzanita Habitat Enhancement WorkdayChabot Space & Science Center,
10000 Skyline Boulevard, OaklandSaturday, Feb. 13, 9 a.m.-noon*

Please wear long sleeves, pants, and sturdy shoes. We will provide gloves,
tools, and materials to sanitize your shoes before entering the work area.

Anyone under 18 must bring FOSC and City of Oakland waivers signed by their
parent or guardian with them to the workday (
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_City_Waiver.pdf).

RSVP to Michelle Krieg at field at sausalcreek.org. *Rain a day before or
during the event or wet conditions on site will cancel; it is important to
RSVP so that we can contact you if the workday has to be cancelled due to
wet conditions.*

Thank you!

Michelle
--