[Fosc] Love Your Creek this Sunday, Feb. 14, 10 a.m.

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Feb 12 08:52:43 PST 2016

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

It's been three months since the last in-the-creek cleanup, and Sausal
Creek in Dimond Canyon could use our love.  Start out your Valentine's
Day with a full heart (and trash bag) by helping this Sunday, February
14, 10 a.m. to noon.

Meet at the entrance to the Dimond Recreation Center (3860 Hanley Rd.)
to grab supplies from the tool shed.  Then we'll walk to the El Centro
Trailhead and head upstream.

Please RSVP to coordinator at sausalcreek.org
<mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>. We strongly encourage wearing long
pants.  All the boots we have are in the tool shed, but please bring
your own if you have them, or wear comfortable shoes that you don't mind
getting soaked and muddied.  Note that this event is not suitable for
small children--8 and older only, please.

As always, minors need waivers signed by their parent or guardian
(http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_City_Waiver.pdf).

Thank you,
Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>