[Fosc] Volunteering for FOSC table at Oakland EarthEXPO environmental fair on April 6

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Feb 29 12:08:05 PST 2016

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Do you work in downtown Oakland and want to take a long early (10-noon)
or late (noon-2) lunch on Wednesday, April 6, to staff a FOSC table at
EarthEXPO?  Or are you free that day and eager to tell others about all
of the fantastic volunteer activities going on in the watershed?  Below
are more details on the event.  Registration is due tomorrow, March 1,
so if this is the volunteer opportunity for you, please email me today!

Thanks much,
Kimra