[Fosc] CANCELED FOSC Program, Saturday, March 5

Michelle Krieg via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Mar 2 11:41:45 PST 2016

Hi FOSCers,

Our public program at the Palos Colorados Trailhead at Joaquin Miller Court
this upcoming Saturday, March 5, has been canceled due to heavy rain
predicted.

The CNPS-hosted walk in the watershed will also be canceled if it is
raining heavily -- please check the FOSC calendar for updates.

If you are interested in getting involved, check out the Friends of Sausal
Creek event calendar at www.sausalcreek.org > Programs > Event Calendar for
a full list of events. We have activities for all ages, interests, and
skill levels! You can help us monitor birds, learn about native pollinators
in our bee garden along Bridgeview Trail, remove trash from the creek in
Dimond Canyon Park, meet new friends on our trail crew, or tend to baby
plants in our native plant nursery.

Hope to see you in the watershed!

Best,
Michelle