[Fosc] Anyone able to take video of tonight's cultural history talk (March 16, 7 p.m.) at Dimond Library?

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Mar 16 12:37:57 PDT 2016

Hi FOSCers,

It ends up that our staff members who lead field trips can't attend
tonight's talk.  If anyone planning to attend has the capability to take
video of the talk and share it with them, that would be fantastic!

Students, if any of you have the capability to shoot the video and are
looking for volunteer hours, I am happy to document your time for you.

Thanks much,
Kimra