[Fosc] Volunteer Workday Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Mar 23 11:18:38 PDT 2016

Volunteer Workday at Beaconsfield Canyon
This Saturday, 9-12

Join us on Saturday at one of the headwaters of Sausal Creek in Montclair. We’ll be evicting invasives, working on trails, and enjoying the glories of spring. We provide gloves, tools, water and snacks. No experience necessary.
Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place, just off Chelton Drive. Walk in on the dirt road.
Important: Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes with good treads for slopes.
For more info email richard at rkcommunications.com.