[Fosc] special work day at the bee garden on the Bridgeview Trail

via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Mar 23 13:32:49 PDT 2016

Hello FOSCers,
Spring is here, and we've got a bunch of weeds that need to be flattened, mowed or pulled at the bee garden. If you have an hour, or even 15 minutes, stop by between 10:00 and noon, and help us get these invasives under control.
This Sunday, March 27th, from 10:00 to noon, at the end of Bridgeview Drive, trail head for the Bridgeview Trail. We supply gloves and tools.
The lupines are still in bloom- see the attached!
Kathleen
kathalini at comcast.net