[Fosc] Friends of Sausal Creek Garden Workdays in April!

Michelle Krieg via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Mar 29 20:21:30 PDT 2016

Dear Friends,

Friends of Sausal Creek will be hosting two workdays in our native plant
demonstration garden in Dimond Park to spruce up the garden before the
Bringing Back the Natives Garden Tour on May 1! We need help from
detail-oriented gardeners to weed, prune, and install garden signs. All
guidance and tools will be provided. *Please come lend a hand if you can!*

April Garden Workdays at Dimond Park, Oakland:

*April 3, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.April 14, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.*

Please meet near the playground at the Dimond Park Recreation Center at
3860 Hanly Rd., Oakland.

*Read more about the garden tour
here: http://www.bringingbackthenatives.net/dimond-park%E2%80%99s-native-plant-demonstration-garden
<http://www.bringingbackthenatives.net/dimond-park%E2%80%99s-native-plant-demonstration-garden>*
This workday is not appropriate for children under 13. Please RSVP to
Michelle Krieg at field at sausalcreek.org.

Thank you,
Michelle
--