[Fosc] Visit our booth at "Art in the Street" Sunday April 10

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sat Apr 9 07:35:34 PDT 2016

OaklandTrails.org will have a booth this Sunday at "Art in the Street" from
12pm–6pm on Champion Street in Dimond. We'll have TRAILHEAD DVDs, t-shirts,
and water bottles at special prices–all proceeds benefit 2016 trail
projects in Oakland's wildland parks.

Also available will be limited edition 18"X24" signed giclee prints of
"Ghost in the Redwoods". Each coming with a short narrative by historian
Dennis Evanosky, I commissioned this piece from local artist Kristi Holohan
to help tell the story about the redwoods in Oakland. Proceeds from the
sale of "Ghost in the Redwoods" will be split between ACE Arts (an Oakland
nonprofit dedicated to teaching art to inner city youth) and
OaklandTrails.org (dedicated to Oakland's wildland parks).

More info about the event, our booth, and "Ghost Tree" can be found at:
http://oaklandtrails.org/merchandise/

Best,
Stan

Stan Dodson