[Fosc] Volunteers Needed

Michelle Krieg via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Apr 14 10:26:20 PDT 2016

Dear Friends,

Come out and enjoy this beautiful weather!

We are still in need of volunteers for our pallid manzanita workday this
upcoming Saturday, 4/16, from 9 a.m. - noon. Help us remove invasive
vegetation around the endangered pallid manzanita and check on our
germination plots.

To prepare for our garden tour at Dimond Park on May 1, we have also added
another garden workday on April 27th, 1 - 4 p.m. Help us spruce up the
garden and install new garden signs.

More details about both events can be found on the FOSC calendar at
www.sausalcreek.org > Programs > Event Calendar.

Please RSVP to Michelle Krieg at field at sausalcreek.org for both workdays.
Minors will need a signed waiver to participate.

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg