[Fosc] Earth Day in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Apr 18 08:43:06 PDT 2016

Earth Day in Beaconsfield Canyon — this Sat. 9-12

Join our dedicated crew in Beaconsfield this Saturday for some weed pulling, trail building and mulch spreading. Located in Montclair at one of the headwaters of Sausal Creek. (2639 Beaconsfield Place off Chelton Drive). Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes with good treads for trails (no open toed shoes). We provide gloves, tools, water and snacks. Children welcome if accompanied by adults. (16 and older ok on their own.) For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com.