[Fosc] Volunteers needed to help with garden tours on Sunday, May 1

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Apr 22 16:11:35 PDT 2016

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

We need more volunteers who are knowledgeable about native plants to
help lead tours of the FOSC Native Plant Demonstration Garden in Dimond
Park on Sunday, May 1, especially from 1-5 p.m.

The Google Docs sign up sheet has more details about the volunteer duties:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fm4M0nqk42fETbBGC4PwFgvIcOJqvc2iy2Af0ueU-5c/edit#gid=0

We are excited about this tremendous outreach opportunity, and I really
appreciate you considering helping.

Happy Earth Day!
Kimra__

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>

/*
Please mark your calendars for May 3! FOSC is participating in East Bay
Gives and we need your help.
*/*/_https://eastbaygives.org/npo/friends-of-sausal-creek_/*/*
*/

__