[Fosc] Please read (and share) the FOSC May newsletter

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Apr 29 13:27:22 PDT 2016

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

The May FOSC newsletter is out!  This issue has details about donating
to FOSC for East Bay Gives on May 3, participating in the May 21 student
march against litter and illegal dumping, downloading the updated
birding checklist for the watershed, applying to work for FOSC this
summer, and more!

Check it out at:
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs145/1106683795891/archive/1124543133523.html

And please share this edition and our Facebook posts with your family
and friends (www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek/
<http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek/>).

If you didn't get the newsletter this morning (it comes from my email
address via Constant Contact), please let me know so we can figure out
the problem.

Thank you to all who have already calendared Tuesday, May 3, 4-5
p.m--the Environmental Hour of East Bay Gives.  I apologize ahead of
time that we will continue making some noise about the campaign for the
next few days.  We know that thanks to our Friends we can again capture
some of the cash prizes, and sometimes reminders are appreciated.

I hope to see many of you in FOSC's Native Plant Demonstration Garden in
Dimond Park this Sunday, May 1, between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. for the
garden tour
(http://www.bringingbackthenatives.net/dimond-park%E2%80%99s-native-plant-demonstration-garden).
I realized after publishing the newsletter that I forgot to mention this
event in this issue.  You are welcome to just come see the spruced up
FOSC garden, or you can use it to launch to other Bringing Back the
Natives Garden Tour sites as we are one of the Walk-in Registration
Sites (http://www.bringingbackthenatives.net/registration-walkin).

Reveling in spring,
Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>

/*
FOSC is participating in East Bay Gives on May 3 and we need your help.
*/*/_https://eastbaygives.org/npo/friends-of-sausal-creek_/*/*
*/

__