[Fosc] May 3 Reminder: Please donate to our East Bay Gives campaign this Tuesday!

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sun May 1 18:54:07 PDT 2016

Dedicated Friends,

If you receive our email newsletter, you’ve read about East Bay Gives,
the spring fundraiser we’re participating in for the second year.  We
need your help this *Tuesday, May 3, from 4-5 p.m.* to help us win a
matching prize of $3500.  East Bay Gives supports local nonprofits by
giving hourly grants based on participation. The environmental
organization with the most donors between 4:00 and 5:00 wins the prize!
You can donate for others as well, as long as they have a separate email
address.

You can donate any amount of $20 or more.  There are other prizes we can
win throughout the day as well. For a list, go to:
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Target_Prize_List_EBG.pdf

Please be as generous as you can to help us meet our goal of $20,000 in
donations and prizes.

To donate, visit www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org> and
click on the DONATE button, or go directly to:
_https://eastbaygives.org/npo/friends-of-sausal-creek_

Thank you!

Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>