[Fosc] Join the GNA meeting Wednesday for a screening of TRAILHEAD

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon May 2 09:10:24 PDT 2016

Join the Glenview Neighborhood Association meeting this Wednesday, May 4,
at 6:30pm, for a free presentation of TRAILHEAD. I'll be there for Q&A, and
will be fundraising for our exciting new projects in the parks – Oakland
Volunteer Park Patrol, "Canogle" hiking tours, and more trail
improvements. Please visit our table to learn more. All proceeds benefit
Oakland's wildland parks.

Details:

Glenview Neighborhood Association General Meeting
Wednesday, May 4 at 6:30pm
Park Boulevard Presbyterian Church
4101 Park Blvd., Oakland

This will be a full business meeting. Please see the agenda, below.

See you on the trails,

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*TRAILHEAD is a documentary project of*
*OaklandTrails.org*

---

GNA Agenda for May 4 at 6:30pm

6:30 PM - “Trailhead”
7:00 PM
1)NCPC/Safety Report, Issues, Discussion
         A. Community Resource Officer Update
         B. CM Noel Gallo
         C. Neighborhood Watch
         D. CORE Disaster Trainings
2) Park/Hampel Lot—Update/Call to Action/Discussion
3) Traffic, Street Safety, GES Transport Update/Discussion
4) GNA Projects—Update and Recruitment
5) GNA's "Cracking the Codes" Report Back--Racial Equity Issues
6) Treasurer’s Report
7) Other Comments/Concerns/Announcements