[Fosc] East Bay Gives website having problems

Paula Shadle, Ph.D. via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue May 3 16:09:54 PDT 2016

I just tried and it timed out.  Any backup plan?  Can we email or phone in pledges?

Paula Shadle, Ph.D.

Principal Consultant
Shadle Consulting Services
www.biopharmpro.com

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016, Kimra McAfee via Fosc <fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org> wrote:

Dear Friends of Sausal Creek,

I was not planning to send you another East Bay Gives message as I'm sure your email inboxes are overflowing like mine!  But there is important news to share:  The East Bay Community Foundation East Bay Gives staff let us know that the donation site is experiencing technical difficulties.  The donation form on each organization's profile page has been up and down all morning.

Thank you to the 23 donors that have donated $951 to FOSC despite the issues!

We are hopeful that the programmers and site administrators will fix the problems ASAP.  If you want to make a donation and are having trouble with the site and FOSC's donation page, please check back later today … especially during the 4-5 p.m. Environmental Hour!

FOSC profile page:
https://eastbaygives.org/npo/friends-of-sausal-creek

East Bay Gives home page (just in case):
https://eastbaygives.org/

Prize targets:
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Target_Prize_List_EBG.pdf
(Check out that $4,000 Sunset Prize for the donation at exactly 8:01:00 p.m.!!)

We truly appreciate your support and your patience.
Kimra

e-mail:  coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web:  www.sausalcreek.org

Like us on Facebook!