[Fosc] East Bay Gives website having problems

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue May 3 16:32:51 PDT 2016

Hi Friends,

I am so sorry for everyone's frustration, and I am so grateful for all
of you trying to support FOSC.

I have a call into East Bay Community Foundation to see if there is any
backup plan they can provide.  I have received no word today about how
they are going to handle prizes given the technical difficulties.

Between 4 p.m. and 4:09 p.m., nine donations came through to FOSC via
the East Bay Gives website, but I know it is timing out for most folks.
You can keep trying
(https://eastbaygives.org/npo/friends-of-sausal-creek or
https://eastbaygives.org/). Or you can always donate to FOSC via PayPal
or Network for Good. Links to both are on our usual Donate web page:

http://www.sausalcreek.org/#!donate-now/ctw8
<http://www.sausalcreek.org/#%21donate-now/ctw8>

Or you can mail a check to the below PO Box :)

I am still holding out hope that FOSC will win the Environmental Hour prize!

*Thank you.*
Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>