[Fosc] A huge thank you and update on this day of giving

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue May 3 18:58:14 PDT 2016

Dear Friends,

For seven years now I have felt the love of the FOSC community. Today
was a website fiasco, but despite the frustration many of you
encountered, I'm coming out of today still buoyed by your support and
kind words.  So far today, 97 donations managed to get through the
technical difficulties and make their way to supporting FOSC's watershed
work--that's $8,015.68 via East Bay Gives.  Those are just the ones that
made it through.  THANK YOU--whether your donation made it through or
not.  Thank you for the donations that are still coming in via alternate
sources--$670 and counting.

I got the below from the East Bay Community Foundation's East Bay Gives
team.  It doesn't say what they are doing about the prizes.  I will keep
you posted on that.

I think many of you are confused about if your donation went through.  I
will do my best to send thank yous tonight, or as soon as possible, to
let you know if your donation was recorded by East Bay Community
Foundation for FOSC.  Tomorrow morning bright and early I'm touring
Barry Place and looking at opportunities at all those little streets
that dead end into the creek below I-580.  So please have patience, and
know that your support is ever so much appreciated.  We've got a lot
going on in the watershed, and I'm excited about where we are heading
together this 20th anniversary year!

Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>