[Fosc] East Bay Gives Thank You and Prizes Update

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon May 16 13:19:55 PDT 2016

Thank you, Friends of Sausal Creek!

We are ecstatic to report that your efforts on May 3 for East Bay
Gives—despite the frustration many experienced—were fruitful.In addition
to winning the Environmental Hour prize of $3,500 (woo hoo!), FOSC
shared the Sunset Prize and Last Prize of the Day AND we got two Golden
Tickets—randomly chosen cash prizes for having donation activity during
the specified hour.Altogether FOSC's cash prizes totaled $5,433.32, on
top of the $11,287 in donations that managed to get through the glitchy
online donation system.In addition, many of you chose to make donations
via PayPal and Network for Good, or to just mail in a check—those are
still coming in.Thank you for your generosity and your understanding.

If you think you made a donation via East Bay Gives, you should have
promptly gotten an email thank you from me.If you did not get a receipt
from East Bay Community Foundation, go to:
https://eastbaygives.org/
and fill in your email address to "RE-SEND" a receipt.  This is midway
down the page, right side, "NEED YOUR RECEIPT?"

East Bay Community Foundation asked us to convey their apologies and