[Fosc] seed collection begins at the Bridgeview Bee Garden- can you help?

via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue May 31 13:47:51 PDT 2016

Hello FOSCers,
We're adding a work event for the Bridgeview Bee Garden, since we have quite a bit to do. Can you help out?
-Sunday, June 5th (new day) and Sunday, June 19th, from 9:30 to 11:30 (half-hour earlier, because it's getting hot)
-Sunday, June 12th is ivy removal project- at least it's in the shade
We'll be collecting seed from the plants in the bee garden, for planting in the fall. We've also got a load of mulch from the City of Oakland to put on the garden.
Hope you can drop by for an hour, or two. There's lots of bumblebees right now.
Kathleen
kathalini at comcast.net